Corey Tabor is a gifted and experienced speaker, author, and coach with over 20 years of speaking experience working with schools, churches, and non-profits. His mission is to inform, instruct, and inspire people to fulfill their purpose through speaking, coaching, and publishing. Contact him today to find out how he can partner with you and your organization to accomplish your goals and fulfill your purpose!
COREY TABOR BIOGRAPHY
Corey’s purpose is to inform, instruct and inspire people to fulfill their purpose. He’s committed to helping people discover and live out their purpose. For over 20 years he has been speaking to students and working professionals inspiring them to do what they were created to do. He has written various books, workbooks, and workshops designed to fulfill this purpose. His works include:
- History in the Making: 7 Keys to Making History in Your Lifetime”
- “Prioritize for Your Purpose: Ordering Your Life to Extraordinary”
- “Being: A 30-Day Guide to Being Who God Created You to Be”
- “Developing a College Ministry for Your Church”
Corey graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in August of 2000 with a B.S. in Communication Studies / Human Relations and a minor in Business. He has also earned his Masters of Ministry Leadership degree at Rockbridge Seminary He has multiple certifications:
- Nonprofit Management – Austin Community College
- Certified Human Behavior Specialist – Uniquely You
- Certified Professional Life Coach – Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist – Ascend (Formerly National Abstinence Education Association)
- Certified Building Family Connections Presenter – Medical Institute for Sexual Health
Corey is the Founder and President of III Coaching, a firm that informs, instructs, and inspires through speaking, coaching, and publishing. He is also Founder and C.E.O. of the History in the Making Community Development Center (H.I.M. Center), a nonprofit focused on education, economic development, and family development.
Corey has spoken to groups of various backgrounds and ethnicities including The Southwestern Black Student Leadership Conference at Texas A&M University, The University of Texas Football Team, The Raffa Clinic, The University of Texas Male Leadership Summit, The National Society of Black Engineers
Corey has an over 20-year background in ministry having served as Director of LifeGuard, a sexual risk avoidance sex and character education program, the Founder and Lead Pastor of Full Life Community Church in Pflugerville, Texas, the Maturity and Ministry Pastor at Greater Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Austin, Texas and the Founder and and Campus Staff Member of Texas Gospel Fellowship with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship at the University of Texas at Austin growing the ministry to over 130 students in four years.
While studying at the University of Texas Corey was involved in various organizations and served in various leadership roles. He served as chaplain and president of Innervisions Gospel Choir where he partnered with Revival City Music to write and co-produce Unconditional Praise, the first CD recorded by Innervisions Gospel Choir. Corey also served as a one-year at large Student Government Representative, Resident Assistant, Orientation Advisor, and Career Exploration Center Peer Counselor. It was during his time as a student Corey accepted his call to ministry and began developing his speaking and leadership gifts.
Corey has been married to his wife, April Tabor since June 2003 and they have two daughters Anaia Naomi and Charis Dawn. They live in the Manor, Texas east of Austin.
SUMMARY: III (Triple I) Coaching is a coaching firm that informs, instructs and inspires people and organizations to fulfill their purpose through various outlets.
MISSION: To inform, instruct and inspire people and organizations to fulfill their purpose.
METHOD: III Coaches inform, instruct and inspire people and organizations through conferences, seminars, workshops, and various media outlets.
MEMBERSHIP: If you are a gifted communicator or leader looking to use your skills to inform, instruct and inspire, join us as a III Coach.
MINISTRY: To book a III Coach for your next event go to http://www.coreytabor.com/booking or call (512) 710-8104.
FOCUS: To equip and empower people and organizations to serve their purpose while providing a platform for men and women to use their skills to develop others.
LIFE COACHING – inform, instruct and inspire individuals through providing specific life coaching to that assists them in fulfilling their purpose.
- Personal Life Coaching – assisting an individual through developing and implementing a strategic plan to accomplish a life goal.
- Life Purpose Coaching – assisting an individual in discovering and living out their life purpose including personal identity development assessments. We will also assist in connecting them to volunteer and job opportunities connected to their purpose.
- Leadership Life Coaching – assisting a leader in developing and implementing a strategic plan to improve their personal leadership and the growth of the organization they lead.
- Education Life Coaching – assisting an individual in developing and implementing a strategic plan to accomplish their education goals including grade improvement, college entrance or continuing education.
- Spiritual Life Coaching – assisting an individual through developing and implementing a strategic plan for spiritual growth in a specific area.
MINISTRY COACHING – inform, instruct and inspire ministries to fulfill their purpose through being more effective and efficient in their kingdom service.
- Community Development – assisting churches in developing a strategic plan for developing community programs that reach the community through solving problems and meeting needs. Examples include a school, after-school program, mentoring program, sports league, leadership development camp, martial arts,
- Leadership Development – assisting in developing a strategic plan for selecting and developing ministry leaders that can cast vision, implement the mission of the church and reproduce themselves.
- Discipleship Ministry – assisting a discipleship ministry in developing a strategic plan for moving members from spiritual infancy to spiritual maturity including personal discipleship and corporate discipleship. Areas of focus will include strategic teaching, small group development, discipleship institutes and web-based discipleship.
- Adult Ministries – assisting an adult ministry in developing a strategic plan for launching and developing a ministry with a mission statement, vision, goals, objectives and leadership development plans.
- Connection Ministry – assisting a ministry in effectively connecting with and retaining new people in their ministry
- Marriage Ministry – assisting a marriage ministry in developing and implementing a strategic plan to prepare couples for marriage and enhance current marriages.
- Singles Ministry – assisting a singles ministry in developing and implementing a strategic plan to meet the needs of singles of all life stages including never married, divorced and widowed.
- College Ministry – assisting a college ministry in developing and implementing a strategic plan to effectively minister to the needs of college students on local college campuses while developing future leaders for the local church.
INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKING – inform, instruct and inspire individuals and groups to presentations that provide inspiration to move towards their purpose.
- Corporate – inspiring corporations to assess and make the adjustments needed to move their company next level in their market.
- Educational – inspiring students in elementary, middle, high school and college campuses to develop and execute a vision for their lives including education and experiences.
- Spiritual – inspiring your group to embrace the direction that God is moving by riding the wave he is on.
- Relational – inspiring people in your organization to better understand their relationships including effective communication, conflict resolution and relationship building.
- Comedy – providing comedy relief and entertainment to your group through using humor to share life principles from everyday life situations.
MENTORING – inform, instruct and inspire the next generation through strategic mentoring relationships in partnership with local elementary, middle and high schools to prepare students for college and life after college.
- III Boys – Men mentoring boys – recruiting and connecting men who mentor boys in their local school district.
- III Girls – Women mentoring girls – recruiting and connecting women who mentor girls in their local school district.
- III Scholarships – Raise money to provide scholarships to students who have been mentored by III Mentors.
- III Marriages – Marriage Mentoring – recruiting and connecting effective marriage couples with other married and dating couples to provide relationship mentoring that prepares couples for marriage and allows current couples to enhance their marriages.
BOOK PUBLISHING – inform, instruct and inspire people through written resources that assist them in better understanding fulfilling their purpose.
- Books – writing books that inform, instruct, and inspire people to fulfill their purpose.
- Magazine Articles – writing magazine articles that inform, instruct, and inspire people to fulfill their purpose.
- Web Publishing – using web based media to inform, instruct, and inspire people to fulfill their purpose. Web outlets include personal websites, blogs, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn)
MUSIC PUBLISHING – inform, instruct and inspire people through music that speaks to their current life situation
Here you can order products by Corey Tabor, Speaker, Author, Coach and President of III Coaching. Just click the image and place your order. Thank you for your investment in informing, instructing and inspiring others to fulfill their purpose.
New Release: Order Today!
Prioritize for Your Purpose Products